a manifesto if you will.

I have been thinking a lot about blogging lately.

Why I do it.
What motivates me.
You know the drill.

I have been blogging over at harley & jane for like three years now and I feel like I know a lot more about who I am as a writer and as a person.

So I think this little space here is going go be just mine. I need some sanity. I need control. I need to make something just mine (and occasionally Michael's... I guess.)

So here are my rules-

1. I get to post whenever I want.
2. I get to document only the things that I want to document.
3. I am going to write things for me. I am not going to write them because I think it is what the readers want to hear.
4. I don't have to post on a schedule. I only have to post things when I want to.
5. I get to use my real name.
6. I don't have to label every post with a million things. Right now I have two labels, Chicago & Portland.

And that is all I know for right now.

-krystle

No Response to "a manifesto if you will. "

Post a Comment

M+K Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger